Nyala First Physical Shop at Ampang - JUNE 2022

 









We visited Azfar Heri's first physical shop launching in Ampang.  We treat ourself a little retail therapy ,bought a few candles to try and it was my first purchase for this candle brand. Back then, I wasn't really a fan of scented candles but only essential oils after my first purchased of Young and Living. Now I have both. 😂 Need to finished it off so I can decide which flavour I love for the next purchased. 

We had a little chat with the owner of Nyala - Azfar Heri and he gave us a little grand opening gifts - a small cute paper bag of mini candle, stickers and a white t-shirt. Behind the cashier counter, there's a beverage station selling ice green tea. Me and Mel shared a drink by IJO - yiyieeen.  Overall, I'm happy because I finally get to try a new local brand home and F&B products. 

Please visit their website!


Thank you. 😊


Comments