What Style Should I go - Any Idea?



Bunga-bunga cinta...

Just a glimpse, and there it goes CNY, gone. Never thought time flies just like that and for this time I don’t really hear fireworks on the first day either. (Firecrackers and fireworks in the night markets must be pricy nowadays or maybe closed down?)
So, how are you people? Enough of fun visiting houses by houses? Have you spend good times with your love ones? Get enough of red packets for this year? Cut down the gossips ya uncle/aunty over there, you don’t have to make it a big issue on CNY, because everyone wants to be happy. HOR?
I’m doing great here so far, just looking into Spring Fashion for May’s plan. Not really much but still exploring the look books. Lately, I have been putting on my new ideal way of fashion to work; long dresses with cardigans. I just love to wear dresses nowadays but if I am too lazy, I’ll just put on some simple peplums tops paired with dark pants. Usually at work or with my friends, I was recognised by my vast  collection of earrings. But now I decided to focus on my personal fashion sense of style. In the present, I sticked to studs earring and avoid wearing the large size hoops, heavy colourful beads and focused on minimalist style. Even accessories does has its style ya, but DUH.

Image result for korea office wear woman"

Park Min-Young's office wear is a good example. Love her acting!
Back way then, I focused on: Casual, Comfort, Simplicity, Minimalistic. These four things are important for me and as long as it was comfy, I am ok with it. I don't show my curves and even my body skin that much. I was more to medium thickness long-sleeve material. On regular basis, I don’t wear skirts, but if I do, I’ll be looking for pantyhose as I hate naked legs without socks.
During the 2010’s, Edgy, Sophisticated, Sultry, Bold were popular. But I don't see that coming from me as I still prefer to put on my oversize long sleeve, gigantic glasses that almost cover my brows, slim jeans in dark color, my right hand holding a chic-lit/fantasy novel while left hand holding a cup of warm drinks, seating and facing the window watching the rain while sipping the drink.



LOL - Apa ni? Pink? 

I don’t know much about fashion, but I started to explore and decided on wearing more suitable with my current hair style. With my vast collection of fashion statement accessories, I think I could match with the current fashion style that I am looking for. Thanks to my previous earrings obsession, but now……. I am still good. Yup, still good and will be hunting for new style!
That’s all!


Comments