Vivien's Husband



Would you look at that... That's Vivien's husband. 


Yup, is our country’s legendary hero, LCW. Don’t tell me you guys do not know LCW stands for. (Let China Win? – HECK NO.)

I was doubtful of the movie, and assumed the story plot was simply boring. But....After I read the synopsis, reviews and watch the movie trailer. I put on the green light to Viv and we decided to purchase the tickets on the spot right after lunch.

On Saturday at 1pm, I drove to her workplace, parked my mini white in front of the shop-lots and meet up with her.

As we heading to our lunch, the sky start to turn grey from the normal blue, the clouds are covered with heavy fluffy light grey that evaporates from the wet land.

Vivien drove us to nearby Subang Jaya shop-lots, where there’re more restaurant and cafes were operated. I was amaze the number of teenagers hanging out in a crowd at that area. Student’s crib indeed. It felt nostalgic as how I missed my college days, hangouts with friends in the cafes and group assignments. The only thing I hate that places is because not all cafes are permissible. 

Talking about logic facts, if I were the restaurant owner, I would open a restaurant/cafe for multi-racial. Reason? - Easier, profitable, home-cooked food and living the healthy life.

Oh wait! They have one as I discovered - Ali, Muthu & Ah Hock Restaurant in Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.

Next....

We decided to have myBurgerLab for lunch, parked our car and heading to the café. The café is somehow dark and lack of seating capacity. The food looks  delicious and affordable.

About the Vivien’s husband story from my bestie.
One time, she just have a try for this myBurgerLab and ordered “Vivien’s Husband” because she thought it was something cool and the burger looks tasty. However, by the time she ate, her friends informed her that that burger is for vegetarian. - Oopsie Daisy.

Moral of the story: Please read the menu carefully before you order. Open eyes big big to read the menu yah?! 


I ordered a beef burger and Viv ordered chicken instead.

Once done, we headed to Paradigm Mall for movies and dinner. We manage to catch a glimpse of accessories and Japanese dinner.

I forced Viv to purchase one 6 sets of stud earrings + hoops earrings and it was such a good feeling. She was reluctant to at first, but then I encouraged her to own her very own earrings as a fashion element. 

I told her the importance of owning accessories as part of the dress up activity, hence feminism. (Don’t go for the pricy one if you can’t own it, but fashion jewellery helps a lot.)

You don’t dress to impress but you dress to boost your confidence level.

And first impression is the key vital on your first day of work. Even every Monday blues and for the rest of the day.

I love to see people dress with excellent choice of accessories with their ootd.


Toodles....



Comments