A.N.T.M. C.Y.C.L.E. 5.


Hi Guys! How are yall doing? I am excited because this upcoming Monday is officially a public holiday. So, I'mma resting on weekends and do my own business. (Jangan kacau saya ok?)

Recently, I came across to a tv commercial featuring Asia Next Top Model Cycle 5. Okay, I did admitted that I am not a fashion type of person but watching this drama series helps to improvise my fashion creativity - perception in fashion. I used to be a pants type girl just like that "Yoo Shin-Ae" from "I LOVE YOO" (Line Webtoons). As I grew older and currently occupied, I develop a deep interest in Korean Fashion. Thanks to Kim Bok Joo! HAHAHA. Okay Okay, it was not from that the beginning. It was actually a few scenes in certain Korean dramas, ie: "The Heirs" - Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. I saw this lady, perhaps Min Ho's character fiancee's mother. Her short hair, pure elegant earnings  and lady boss outfit had caught my eye! Koreans love short hair especially for young business woman if yall notice. 

FYI, I did not watch all the Korean Dramas, except the last one is Kim Bok Joo's. It was not about fashion but is about natural friendship-love story. It was absolutely nice and the expression of the actings are pure natural. LOL, it's like the first ever ordinary love story without drama - Apparently normal Korean Dramas shows the main character - lead male rich ass but sombong giler (arrogant yet supercilious) ; while the female lead always lembik (like a loser; noob) and damsel in distress. According to social media, 80-90% loves that kind of storyline, because they love dramatic and to see what is the next scene happening whenever a "drama" hits viral. You know what I mean aite?

However, I am not really a fan of story like Boys Over Flowers, but their OST is sooooooo good. OMG! I ain't kidding, I could just listening to their ost everyday to boost my mind creativity's. Is that even a word?! LOL. OKAY LAH Stop about Korean Dramas back to ANTM- Cycle 5.



The first time I've watched ANTM is Cycle 4. The winner of the competition is - Tawan from Thailand, 1st Runner Up is Patrcia Gunawan and followed by 2rd Runner up; Kim Sang In from Korea! The runway fashion show is impressive and is the most diversed cast so far. We need more South Asia representative to show their beautiful colours symbolizing their country. Last year we have Tuti from Malaysia - Atleast we have someone represent our beautiful country despite of negative criticism. ( I am proud of Tuti.)



 Patricia Gunawan - Philippines A'sNTM 2016


 Kim Sang In - South Korea A'sNTM 2016


 Tawan - Thailand A'sNTM 2016

This year, we have our 2 lovely ladies from Malaysia - Alicia Amin and Shikin Gomez. I recognize Shikin from Malaysia Supermodel Search 2015. 



Alicia Amin & Shikin Gomez (Malaysia Representatives 2017)




This show is melodramatic filled with happiness and tears! Despite of sadness, the show gives the public a huge message about human diversity, appreciation and practice kindness, respect and morals. Nowadays, I believe morals are valuable than being occupied. Morals and manners are the key vital to a good relationship in our kind. 

On the other hand, I recognise Alicia Amin from her Instagram. She's been doing photoshoots and modelling at young age. She is tall, tough with muscle, attitude and brave that sparks her up on her social media. Good opportunities for them both. Excited and proud. Rooting for both of them! 

This year, ANTM (ASIA NEXT TOP MODEL - CYCLE 5) is very challenging compared to Cycle 4. I can't wait to know who is the winner for this competition.





Comments