HELLO SEPTEMBER

Hello it's my birthday month.

How time flies right?

This week is my birthday week so we celebrated small in a simple restaurant with our close relatives.


We dine in: Soup and Co with Uncle SK and Aunty Oi Lin and they brought a new guest, Ms. Helen (Korean lady resided in Melbourne, Australia).




We had a slow lunch hour and great time together.
This restaurant (Soup and Co) specialised in Fish Noodle Soup and Mi Hun Kueh (Sup Tepung).

and then the next day,
I hosted a Birthday Lunch with my family in Shah Alam.
Home-Made Steamboat and Grill.
I prepared the soup base and grill ingredients for all.
Mom helping with the kitchenware, cutleries and cooking pots.
Dad just waiting for makan.πŸ˜†



Me and hubby off to Village Grocer to settle the steamboat ingredients and top up other ingredients for our fridge. (We have lots of fish given by my mom and we need to clear it off before we go to market and buy chicken meats and beef meat) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just want to say, I am so blessed for having the privilege spending time with my family on me and my sister's birthday. I am so Thankful.

#AlhamdulillahπŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’œ







Comments