Happy Independence Day Malaysia 2026!

 







I just want to say it is truly a blessing for us that our state government announced 1st September 2026 as public holiday (1 day after our country's independence day), SUKMA HOLIDAY 2026 All of us get to spend time with our family, me-time, spend time with our pet cat and spend time doing our own hobbies.

Is truly a blessing that we get 4 days off this week and we get to rest our head on the sofa for the rest of the day. We are so grateful with the privilege to spend quality time with our love ones.💖💖💖  I may have the working mode mindset on, but I do have limits and balance between 9 to 5 and weekends.

What we did during the 4 off days:
1) Had "The Wok" for Friday Dinner - on Hubby😍😍🥘
2) Continue Reading "More Days at Morisaki's Bookshop"📖
3) Badminton on Saturday - BIL and his brothers joining this time.🏸
4) Dinner with parents and play with Yeon 😹
5) Royal Toh Yuen Dim Sum on Sunday Morning with Relatives - Happy Merdeka!
6) Finished Morisaki's Bookshop 🕮😭
7) Matcha drink by Mel (Luckin Coffee)
8) Cekodok by Mom (Mel decided to come along since she can't resist cekodok)😆😆😆
9) Dinner at "Soup & Co." - Fish Head Noodle Soup🍲
10) Public Holiday on 1st September (Tuesday) 😌😌😍😍


After me and hubby discovered Soup & Co, we decided to stop order for Ichiban Ramen. Yup we have been do several takeaways with this restaurant.😂😂😆😆...We won't stop for sure, but just  temporary to try other restaurants.

Not to forget, I 've finished "Days at Morisaki's Bookshop" series (2 books total) and I cried. Now I'm moving to the next book and plan to bring down more hardcopies to from my old room. Can't wait! 

I need to remind my self that I do have E-Books to read as well. 😂😂😂

Stay Tune!


Comments