THAIPUSAM WEEK OF JANUARY DUMP 2024



We had Suki-ya (Thank god they openend a branch in I-City Central Plaza Mall) on Thaipussam 2024. Alhamdullillah, my family love it so much. Mum's been ordering for sliced bean-curd and fresh veges and Dad was impressed with the slices meats. Meanwhile, I was having fun eating most of the slices beef and lamb meat with sukiyaki soup-based and a taste of sushi and sea-salt ice cream. My favourite! I will never stop eating these and I love the 'EAT ALL YOU CAN" buffet style. Worth my tummy and every penny. Melissa is enjoying the beef ball and the sukiyaki soup-based. At the end, we finished our food and I bought a pair of jewelry sets at Lovisa for a colleague's birthday. We walked to Padini and find nothing for CNY 2024 fashion. Looks like I might dig out some old dresses or a just casual attire on new years eve this time. 


I have been cooking my own lunch box lately and everyday I woke up at 5.30am 
and the rest is her-story.
But,  I'm tired af. My eyes going to be like panda soon...😂


Randomly bought this tiny RM2.40 table lamp at ECO Shop.


Anniversary chocolate flowers = No more flowers. 😆
Finished all the ferrero roche within 5 days. Tasya! You're supposed to diet!!! 


Comments