My E-Books Moment 2024


 Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto



SPARE by Prince Harry


Stories of The Prophets. 

I missed reading so much and this time for real, I am back to my own reading zone. Yup! Although I have been spending more time on something big, yet to have some decisions because there are some things haven't confirm. Insyallah, May Allah ease our affairs and plans. 💜 By the time I came back from work, my mind went for netflix and at least for 1 hour I spent watching an episode. If I can't sleep, I'll watch until my eyes close shut. The cold air from the air-conditioner in my room is freezing like winter and every time, I have to put on socks to cover my small feet. I'll have a warm cup of water 1 hour before bed and putting on facial mask to let my skin rest after whole day on duty. 

My current favourite tea is Chamomile and 'Paris' from Harney and Sons, Earl Grey Tea and sometimes Pu Er tea during weekends. 🍵 The most productive you can do to yourself is "slowing down". Read this in Alyssa Johaan's vlog in youtube and I totally agree with it. I love her vlog and IG! Everything she does is productive and therapeutic with style. Love her fashion sense and how she juggled her time between UK and Malaysia. Of course I have pictured of how my daily routine would look. Not wanting it to be stressful the entire time or for months? Hell No!... but I do have space and time to relax my mind out of those grinds. Perhaps do things slowly and surely is my current goal for daily routine. (Unlike my fighting skills with senduk and kuali in the kitchen 😌) I hope is not too late to make the right decisions one another. I want the best for all and for myself. Adulting is tough but it is what it is isn't it?

Reminder: If you started this year at a slower pace than expected, don't be disheartened or discouraged, starting slow is still a start. It's not about speed or acceleration. You can choose depth over distance this year and that's a beautiful thing. - Read this somewhere at Maggy Wang's Broadcast channel via IG. Love it love it! 

Honestly speaking.

I want to take everything at slow pace so I can use my own time to look into things and make careful decisions before I make the next move. Especially event that happens once in a life time. - Bismillah


 

Comments