First to Third week of January So Far ~ January 2024

 


My 3 years old Bata Heels ruined after wore for 3 days straight.



And same goes to this one...Ruined as well.
(Need new working heels 😌)



Honestly this journal is the absolute perfect for my free time.
Love it to the max. I hope they continue printing for next few years 
since Book Depository has stopped their business and 
I yet to explore their journals. 😞 At least I got this one to explore now. 😄
Please get it at here: #signaturemarket



At least I had a meal one of the day. Can't tell if is on weekend or weekdays.
Forgot liao.


Patrick Socks for bed time. (Le boyfie has ay Sponge Bob's slipper 😂)
Look...He's smiling at you. 😆


Saturday's lunch getaway with mum. 
Absolutely relaxing and enjoyed our meal and company.
I had Beef Udon, Soy Bean based soup with lotus root and beancurd, 
a cup of chawamunshi, a matcha maccaron for desert and a few plates of sushi 
(Egg Mayo). I love soup based recently. I craved for soup at this hour.


Sorry ZUS, I have unlocked your secret.
😜 My current favourite flavour is chamomile. 😌

My Netflix and Chill:

This week's Kdrama: VIP (2019) 16 episodes
Highlight of the movie: Marry Me (2022)







Comments