HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF - TURNING TER-TEE (2023)

 


When I was 12, I watched "13 going on 30" movie and learnt that being 30 is somehow cool. Considered this by the age of ter-tee, you'll have everything figure it out ie: stable income, new ride, new place, tie the knot, pregnant with kids and life goes on. This age is when we are supposed to be at the pinnacle of maturity but the truth is most of us failed in life and still fighting.


Is turning ter-tee a big deal? to me is something major.  Life is all about remembering the good moments and being good. Here, I embraced all of this from my past and practice this in my future for a memorable  happy life ahead. I love my age, old enough to know better, young enough to not care and experienced enough to do it right. I guess as I have grown older, I am definitely have more of a positive sense of self. Ter-Tee no longer bothers me, as here I am living at my own pace. :)

God has better plans for us

Alhamdulillah for everything 


Comments