HOW I LOST AND FOUND MY PINK PURSE BACK (JUNE 2023)

Jeruk in my car πŸ‘› katanya ~

On 17th June 2023, We (me and le boyfie) had Mee Kolok at Puchong branch restaurant. It was my first time to eat Mee Kolok in Selangor. (The last time is during Sarawak trip around December 2013 #SARAWAK DAY 3 ) To summarise everything, we ordered 1 extra bowl of Mee Kolok without beef because the portion is small. To my prediction, I indeed had 2 bowls (not 2 rounds) of Mee Kolok itself because I was hungry like a horse. Overall, I would like to come again for the famous Sarawak dish even though is just 45 minutes drive from Shah Alam. 

We ended our day with McD ice creams while watching netflix at Petronas Station. Randomly clicked a drama-series, "Black Mirror" with title: "Joan is Awful" and chilling in the car. In the middle of the show, something funny happened...In this episode, it shows "Joan" ate lots of fast food with something liquid, dressed up as cheerleader like Harley Quin and showed up in a church, interrupted the wedding by defecating (cirit-birit ya...) on the floor. #Joanisawful(BlackMirror) The show caught our attention and we enjoyed it until suddenly, I feel uneasy to my tummy. *tummy making weird noise (seolah-olah macam nak release πŸ’©....)

"Dear, I nak berak....πŸ˜“πŸ˜–" 

Ooops..........😭

🀯 AHHHHH

Le boyfie decided to drove me home on the spot and ensure me to withhold my 'human-cake'. It was only 5 minutes drive, but there's traffic lights surrounding the junctions. I forcefully holding my waistband of my pleated skirt and seat quietly until we arrived the front gate. I then, rushed out, run as fast as I could, heading up the stairs straight to the bathroom. Oh Mai Gosssh, I feel awesome when all went out. πŸ˜†πŸ’©

 πŸ˜Œ...Inilah perasan saya bila rasa tenang.....

It's 8pm and it's already late for us (we prefer to reach home early so we can rest for the next day), so I kissed him goodbye, collected my things and off I go home. Le Boyfie said is ok for this time, next time dessert must eat at the mall and if anything happened can rush to the toilet before go home. HAHAHAH

On 25th June 2023, Sunday evening we were going for a family dinner at a Terengganu Ikan Bakar restaurant nearby our place. I was getting ready, changing my sling bag for the night and then noticed something is missing....

My purse!!!..

YA ALLAH. WHERE ON EARTH? AND HOW LAH BOLEH HILANG MACAM TU JE....

I was in a panic state, face red but not cranky. Just silently went through my other "kai-kai" bags for confirmation. Even the new working bag, I took it out to make sure it wasn't there at all. AND YES, TAKDA!!! Normally if I lost my things, my precious things, I will go mad or angry, blaming whole things to myself. But this time, I just remain silent. At the restaurant, I try so hard to remember if I had left it in my drawer at my workplace (But for what reason I take out my purse in the office since I normally use App to do E-Payment.) God knows where is it, but I need to make sure that I need to find that purse because...There's a photo of me in passport size in it and there are 8 sets of it. So, if anybody found that fugly photo of mine, please do return my purse or probably threw it away because I am so fugly in that photo. πŸ˜–πŸ˜­

Boyfie said to keep calm and halalkan the purse to whom whoever found it😌. bertenangnya kau bie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....So I just okaaay, I halalkan....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή The purse if I'm not wrong, there's a few expired cards (not debit/credit card) but like Aeon Mall, Starbucks, etc...some cash because I normally store in it so it becomes handy if is "cash-only" payment method. I still withdraw cash because not all places use online transfer or card payment. ig: Noodle Shack Restaurant at 1Utama. Yes, they still use cash ok! Relax Tasya! It's just a few cash...But if there's hope, it will find its way back to you. Next day morning on Monday blue, I reached office as my usual timing and dig my drawer out to check again...OKAY, NO PURSE! NO PURSE....HuaaaaaaaπŸ˜“πŸ˜– Terima je la Tasya, kenyataan bahawa sudah hilang pon beg duit hodoh hang.

Ye laaaaa, I accepted that my purse is lost for real...

😌....

(Boyfie called me that night to calm me down when I announced my purse is officially missing and cannot find at the workplace at all...)

πŸ‘› - Asal warna ko pink macam Barbie ha!

Skipping to Raya Haji week... Boyfie is coming. While I was getting ready after house-chores day, I re-arranged and re-organised my sling bag with proper things to bring, the rest throw away like receipts and other junks I put one side for unimportant things. I just don't have time to organise my things but now I really need it and I'mma doing it. LIKE FOR REAL THIS TIME. 

While boyfie otw, he suddenly send a photo. and did not expected this coming....

Ay photo of ay pink purse. ~ Jeruk in my car πŸ‘›

MASHAALLAH~

Yup. Ain't kidding bro.

Funny innit?!

I was shocked 😳😱 and surprised at the same time and my anxiety went from top to satisfaction = comfortable. Yup sort of contentment and blessed that I went through this all without meroyan, crying and all la...πŸ˜† But without the humour from boyfie, I probably would end up blaming myself for the rest of the week. Is indeed my fault pon...How careless am I for this time, but there's no time for me letting this happened ever again. Be careful la Tasya!

After this no more dust in the bag, only important things. 
















Comments