Sarawak Day 3

Date: 21st - 24th December, 2013

Venue: Kuching, Sarawak.

Check in: Pullman Hotel
Places visited: Top  Spot, Kek Lapis Dayang Salhah, Water-front.

Huge apologize because I kept procrastinated photos that
I've promise to post up. The third post is about the food.
My family and I had been experienced Sarawak's iconic food.
Mee Kolok, Laksa Sarawak and one of the best place I've eaten
is TopSpot.  This place is full of Asian seafood cuisine. Once again
I did not pay attention on the food because I was too hungry as a lion.
Overall, the best dish is the "Butter Prawn" and I did not get any
of sickness after consume this fresh dish. It went well after all and
I am super satisfied. Top Spot Food Court is a good choice that suitable
for all ages with seafood specialty.  









By XoXo...

Comments