Fever with Rashes in Mid February to Early March 2023



 






Hey there! You probably didn't know what I have been going through lately. But this is one of the days I would remembered as being sick with curiosity. 

Thursday Night:

I had a fever back then in mid February on a Thursday night while I was sleepy after dinner. The hot temperature of the body began to rise slowly as I felt cold in my air-condition room. It was merely 23 Degree Celcius and here I am shivering like crazy. Grabbed my fluffy blanket and wrapped myself in it and then boom, my forehead begin to feel warm. 

Of all the fevers I had, this one is another level right after I had Covid in 2021 during Hari Raya Haji. A quarantine for 7 days (instructed by MySejahtera) and then the recovery from the Covid virus had ruled my body's immune system. It felt like too hard to regain back the same strength. Guess this virus sucked every good things from the body and then mix well with their poisonous infectious agent to weaken the immune system. Eff you Covid. 


Friday:

As I am down with fever, I decided to go clinic in the morning instead of last night because the clinic closed early and I don't have the strength to wait for the queue if it's long. After informed my boss that I'm on MC, I then urged mom to cook soup-base meal (porridge) for me, unfortunately mom is down with fever as well. No strength to get up from the bed at all. So, I just do a quick breakfast and drink a cup of warm water. After I come back from the clinic, I finally able to rest at home. But I can't sleep in the afternoon, the only thing I can do is open-close my eyes and then I switched to netflix and chilling time.


Saturday:

I woke up and feel better than yesterday's fever and then proceed to running some errands. Before I can make myself breakfast, I saw Oyen is back from his "journey" and decided to apply him some skin medicine as he is still recovering from the scars of his meow-fight. Once I finished with Oyen, suddenly I felt itchy on my face, the same sensation whenever I come close to outsider stray. The itchiness is back and I immediately reach the bathroom sink to wash my face several times. As I looked at the mirror, I noticed red spots appeared on my cheeks (near the blush part). It looks like something is not right anymore, and then I feel hot. It felt like my face is burning hot under a hot weather and there was no wind during that time. Weird? How can I have this red rashes at my cheeks? Is the fever one of the reason behind this?

And then I looked both at my hands. It was full of translucent red spots and it appeared whenever I wash with warm water or bath with warm water. Not just the hands, but it was the whole body. OH NO! Does it mean chicken pox? I can't have it at this timing! I'm celebrating a good year for 2023! It's my year and It's my first year of entering the 3 no....(Jiwa muda ok. 😌)

I did some research to check the differences of what allergy and rashes looked like on human skins. It was a long 2 hours before I can confirm whether is allergy reaction or not. I'm not a doctor but I love to read and find out things. That's what Google's for aite?

Mom was still laying on the bed, unwell.  I have to serve her when she's not well. Massage her back to reduce the body pain and refilled her bottle water with warm water. I advice her to avoid soc-med for a while since she's into tiktok videos....So, as the first daughter, I helped do all chores and cooked meals. Dad was impressed with my bihun soup (Mostly is mix vegetables since we are out of meat.) 😚😊


Tuesday:

Oh no...the red sport is still there and I immediately apply half day off and head to the clinic for a checkup. Asked to see whether is an allergy symptoms or random rashes which I am so afraid that it will be permanent or not.😓 The Indian lady doctor told me that my rashes might be due to post-fever rashes from the previous fever I had.  I told the doctor that the rashes are not itchy but it keeps appear on my skin especially my hands (photo as shown above). She then prescribed me with allergy medicines and to keep an update to the clinic if the symptom is still there. The last choice will be injection if the red rashes are not gone. (Dad even bought allergy medicine for me and my big boss recommend "Zyrtec" for allergy symptoms, was told to keep in handbag and bring it anywhere I go. Ok Boss!) 


Wednesday:

A new update to my rashes condition that they are finally gone for real! It's funny that once I go see doctor yesterday afternoon, the rashes are slowly disappearing. 😲 Are they try to fooled me? Please oh please, I only pray that I want to be healthy. That's all I want for myself. The rashes are playing games with me in the cold room temperature, when they are off. But reappear during warm showers, I even apply cool face towels (with ice wrapping inside melting.) on my cheeks and face to cool down the rashes. Stupid rashes, why you appear after fever?! Yikes.

I'm so glad that it finally over after the post-fever-rashes battle within 6 days. 

What an experiences eh?

Sign off.

That's all for today


 



  









Comments