I GOT SCAMMED IN DECEMBER 2022







I got scammed for the first time and this was what happened: 😭

On a random weekend as I enjoy scrolling twitter around December 2022, I came across of someone shared this post of beautiful delicate floral rings which are limited edition. And this someone said it was back in stock, so I take a full glance right after I clicked their website. The website, images of products and reviews seems pretty normal, I even read their reviews as well. Seems normal to me....so without thinking further, I just looked for the floral rings instead. (I love the design because it was really beautiful.) If you looked at the photos shown above, it shows real stuff. Yes, like fucking real. 

On the website, they had 4 full sets of rings to choose; Morning Blossom, Diamond Dust, Dainty Daisies and Wildberries. Each sets has 4 rings with different unique peculiar designs. My favourite is the one with snowflake under Diamond Dust Full Set. Because it represents my nickname in my childhood so I choose that one. But here's the thing...I do like other limited editions as well so I was thinking to buy all of it, so I can wear it on any occasions that can match well with my attire. Hence, my first vision is to wear on up-coming CNY 2023 and then Raya 2023 soon...

However...Shit just happened:

Still in December 2022...I waited nearly 2 weeks for their updates after I paid my purchases and realise they are no progressions on their side after I viewed my order in the website. Immediately I dropped 2 emails to follow-up my orders and looked forward for their feedback as soon as possible, to ensure that this was probably just late due to international customs process or something. In January 2023, I realised that they yet to reply me a feedback or updates on what's going on on their side.

I looked back at my email and clicked their view orders website to see if everything is ok and seems like it's ok, just that there's no update to post out my orders. WEIRD. I WONDER WHY. No idea if they are still processing their orders. I decided to keep myself busy with errands and work like a normal human being.

In early February 2023, I decided to checked again and until now still no reply. So I started to feel fishy with this online shop. I then without hesitate just give one fucking last chance to see if they will really update. (I was super patience, calm and well-prepared if I am going to be played by this shop. You probably think I'm dumb here...)

And now on 7th February 2023, I was just resting after a badminton game for 1 hour plus, sitting at the corner of my bed on the floor while scrolling through my email to checked on them again. And here it goes.... 😱👇


And BAM! 

I GOT SCAMMED. 

HOLY COW. THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME HUH? VLOR DESIGNS!!!     

No longer able to view my order. 😭😭😭 

And that's how it ended here. Ok...I know if you guys read this you're probably gonna think I'm dumb or something. But yes, we actually had no idea how we are scammed or not aware at all. Scammers are everywhere and they do whatever it takes to get your funds. To be honest, this is my lesson learnt of February 2023 story and it was from an online jewelry shop. After the incident,  I decided to let it go. 










Since I lost RM308.00 from this SCAMMER VLOR DESIGN (This fake link)

I'm gonna dedicate this post to you, SCAMMER. 😏

YES. LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW WHO VLOR DESIGN IS. 


That's all. 



Comments