The one with the Monthly Foodies

 


Girl Date with Anis (My colleague)
We watched Spider-Man: No Way Home (Tom Holland's).


Ichiban Ramen


Asam Laksa from Ali, Muthu and Ah Hock's




Noodle Shack (My favourite warm food)


Molten Chocolate Cafe (Definitely go for the next round!)


BBQ with the team (2021)


Raya 2022's at South Sea Restaurant 🙈


I just love Ichiban Ramen (Don't mind to be a repeat customer)

With the recent hot weather, I preferred to have comfort broth meal that satisfied my cravings. It's been awhile to have savoury and spicy kind as I go for light-broth menu. Proud of herself that your girl reduced the intake of sweetening beverage on weekends because sometimes she need ice water at night before sleep. FYI, I missed having hot chocolate and marsh-mellows.







Comments