September Already? (Year 2021)

How's life going lately? So urmm..Where should I started? 

I have been busy lately that's it. 😕

As promised, I remain my contact with Chiew Ee even after she tendered her resignation 3 weeks ago and all went real quick. Didn't manage to say a goodbye on the same day she return the office gadgets and hand-over works for her team. After a few days busy and stay-backs, I have to re-schedule back my time between work and rest properly to avoid the same question by the folks...Still now there is no answer to kill the silent killer virus and all of us can only rely on the vaccine to boost our body immunity. Like my country, we all want to reach herd immunity and to reduce daily corona cases. I even hate the name of the virus. Ewww. When people question why vaccinated still can get the virus? Honestly speaking...I do not know how to answer this either. We all just need to be extremely careful, follow SOP, wash your hands with soap, sanitise the public and private areas, takeout foods and social distancing. THE NEW NORM lor...Pandemic to Endemic now. 


This week topic:

1) Mel's birthday surprised. 😅😂


Oh would you look at here? Smol kan..

FYI, the surprise flower and cake wasn't what I expected. Before her birthday, I booked from this flower shop from Instagram that provide side items together as surprise for occasions. Mine was for birthday, so I picked the yellow theme; yellow roses and mango cake that matched well with her birthday #ootd. But to be honest, by looking at the photo. It looks big a bit, so I am confident with their so-called service. Trying not to be a fussy client but just to ensure that the process is on-going. Final decision ended with car for delivery service since I don't want to risk the cake falling. (who knows right...) BUT, when the moment arrives, I asked MEL to collect her surprised outside the gate. And then, I found out that both surprise looks 'smol'...#facepalm OH GOD. Lesson learnt, never assumed the photos are real from both in-door and online business when making orders since those are illustrations only like duh! If can, asked for a model to posse it with the flowers to see how big the size is. For the cake, maybe asked  size in inch and how big it is. I felt like I screwed up since it was my first time planning the surprise so in the future I can do better. FYI, real flowers = real love. 😂😂😂 Since mine looks fake = fake love (BTS Wings Album)...😆😆😆...Oh well...

2) A year older... 💬

To be honest. I just want to say I am incredibly thankful for what I received. Not going to share how I felt much here. It's just birthday and nothing special to me anymore. That's all I can say...👀

3) Video Call with Chiew Ee

We make plans to find a day and video call since we haven't catch up for a while. Before this, she was busier than me. Everyday work until 1am even on weekend, eyes on screen and keep on designing her plans. Crazy....But now is my turn to be busier and my brain is both functioning and drained at the same time while assisting the team's requirement. Just try to picture me as Flo from Diner Dash serving colourful clients who want to dine in the restaurant. 

The topics that we both deeply discussed is about our current progress and who will we be in the future. That's a big picture to view at from our minds with several written plans, priorities and so on. Late night thoughts, countless sleep deprivation, fatigue, body ache. As for me, I don't know what the future holds and I don't want to promise anything. But what I can do is to faster catch up, learn whatever I can while looking ahead for the direction. First and foremost, I am grateful and thankful for the privilege I had from A to Z. Is not like I don't have a fascinating life, is just that I will never write anything here personally since I hate planning due to Corona-19...Truth be told, we actually lost one of the most enjoyable moment both publicly and privately. Something that we use to think that is fine to proceed the fun and journey that now end up 100% of uncertainty and questionable of our safety and security. I missed that moment by far the most that I even willing to drive myself alone and experience a luxury stay. Everyone need self-pampering at least. You finally know what we missed right? See what I mean?

I often have my own personal advice to keep myself motivate while to keep me busy from the toxic feelings. Everyone has that one moment when you felt like when something is up to no good and then you just keep on thinking why is this happening and there you find yourself starring at the mirror under the thousand gentle splashing raindrops on you from the shower. The icy cold air just like cloud forest with warm temperature floating in your bathroom. Out of sudden, everything turns cloudy as you continue standing in front of the shower. 

Not describing a place seeking for comfort but somewhere you can finally breath again. Isn't it better right? Hehe...

Ok until here then...

Simple post after for few weeks. Can't believe in 2 weeks from today September is ending...

How time flies....


P/S: One more big mistake...I blog this today on 19 September 2021 and just realise that we forgot to order our 'DIP N SHARE BOX' for both our birthdays. 

No wonder I felt something is missing.....😂😂😂😆😆😆








 


Comments