Salam Maal Hijrah and a short summary of August 2021








1) Cook breakfast on weekends and some days on weekdays.

2) The mummy cat and her kittens was found in the end and was noticed by the opposite neighbour. 
The man seems unhappy with the current condition of his kitchen backdoor that equips with the hand-made cat house. It was ours to let them kittens stay inside during cold weather. Updated: The cat house is safely removed and was place at next door neighbour. The cats are safe as well.

3) We won at least 2 medals for this year's Olympic Games. A silver by Dato Jijoe (men's keirin) and our two young badminton players Aaron Chia and Wooi Yik for (men's double). Congratulations! Swear or not, I was actually intrigued, blasted big laughters enjoyed watching different styles of women's high jump. I was so concern on badminton, diving and keirin. It was good to watch all the match but not I catch up all. Was once eager to watch the women gymnastic team but I focused on my Country more.

4) Chiew Ee resigned and decided to take a break from office work. (She deserved to make her own choice and the sufferings are never-ended.) Not to mentioned another person who I once trusted to but with an immediate decision causes all of us with nothing but double the workloads. I am not going to mention this one because I am too lazy to spill the tea and this tea happens to be bitter in a good way. Off you go! 

5) Just begin to add some new American drama series in my current list after Breaking Bad. Now I'm watching Locke and Key, Emily in Paris Season 2 and the list goes on. Taking a break from Kdrama. 

Well..I guess that's it....

Toodles.


Salam Maal Hijrah 1443H

 

Comments