Vaccine Booking Day (MAY 2021)


Hi!!! So I know everyone is rushing to have their whole family registered for this AZ vaccine. I wonder if you all know that during the first batch...It was running smoothly as I thought until I realise that not everyone aware about it. However, I really do hope that you all get settled with the vaccine asap! The faster, the lower risk you get Covid-19.😷πŸ’ͺπŸ’« Since today is the 3rd batch, I've been on my desk since 12pm noon until the war ends at 1.30pm. It was terribly intense, reading thousands of angry netizens bombarding complains 😑😑😑 on twitter revealing dissatisfaction of the online application. Basically, the website got crashed when there is heavy traffic. Emm?? 😡😰 Are you sure?? I heard this app is built with million dollars on it. Should it be easy to settle since it's already 2021?? 21st Century liao wor.... 😢😐

Again, I am not a medical expert and my post does not constitute any medical advice. (I'm not a doctor)
I can only write down my experiences during 1st dose of AZ pre-vaccine and post-vaccine journey. But today is about how to register for AZ Vaccine.

For the steps to register:

You'll need to have:

1) MYSEJAHTERA APP
(The App ya...not the vaccine first. Please click the blue link above for more info)
Must have "Eligible for Vaccine" with a green tick stated in your Vaccination Profile.


2) CHECK ON UPDATES FROM GENUINE RESOURCE
You should have a twitter account so you can know more about the updates of vaccine booking. Click here for more updates Vaksin-Covid19 .


3) GET YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS READY
  • NRIC No
  • Date of Birth
  • Mysejahtera ID (Mysejahtera App)
  • Telephone Number

4) START TO BOOK FOR VACCINE
If the news says open for booking at a specific time/date. Then get yourself ready!
For AstraZeneca Vaccine, Click https://www.vaksincovid.gov.my/  from Mysejahtera app. 
Please please click from Mysejahtera App so that all your profile is linked during application.
Not sure?? Ok click the link below for the full guideline

  • - Fill in your personal details (double check spelling errors/typo.)
  • - Choose the date to confirm your appointment
  • - Submit
If cannot submit? Refresh continuously the website until it was done.

If you received a message "Congratulations". Please wait the next following steps from the notification message. From my experiences, I was informed within 48 hours they will notify me for my date/time of appointment and that's it. How do I know? They'll send a text message/update from Mysejahtera App.

Ok, that how I know so far. Maybe easier for the next batch right?  Yang sudah apply, tak payah nak buat apa dah...

I will like to say I am not good at giving instruction, but I can only list down what are the important things we need to do. πŸ™πŸ™‡ Paiseh Paiseh.

Last but not least, please book for everyone your mom, dad, siblings, grandparents, makcik pakcik bawangπŸ˜‘, your best friends, your MIL/FIL side and whoever la... You'll never know when this war ends, unless we move to grab it first. For those anti-vaccine😐, you may just walk away if you don't need, but I still hope you do apply. It's for your own good, not for you only, but for everyone in Malaysia.


Covid-19 won't move, unless we move.
 πŸ˜·



 



Comments