Past Weekends and Hello Labour Day 2021


Between an Ipad Pro & a Samsung S7 tablet. Which one will you prefer?

 Hi readers!

I know is been awhile since like few weeks as I was having a no-time-for-myself moment (Hunting for a new phone and tablet recently). 

That was weeks a go and I literally felt annoyed when my Oppo phone system started to lag, fast battery usage and often recharge with power-bank. No good!😭

Since last year 2020, I was aiming for a new phone but I decided to wait for a while, letting the phone giving symptoms of spoilt and damage. Is not like I did it on purposes since it was my mini bucket list to get one and a medium size screen for E-reading. (I have tons of e-books in my email and don't ask why I did not save in cloud or one-drive, because I don't have the time).

I did thinking to own a ipad pro but hell no it was FUCKING EXPENSIVE. So I bounce back to Samsung products. Friends had suggested me to try Apple products but I refuse because I don't really like the software and the navigation system. Some are not friendly-user for me and some are I don't really know how it functions. Tablets that can transform into a mini laptop is amazing and good choice for backups, say your old laptop went blank or malfunction? 

Some of you may ask why you need a tablet when you already had a laptop?

My answer: Hey Kepochi, none of your business. 😜

Kidding...

I need it for my entertainment session and is not like I 100% using my tablet for that. Sometimes I'll use netflix on laptop while e-books on my tablet. More importantly, apps that are high usage of gb capacity including shopping will all be on my tablet. TBH, aku tak suka lah banyak app dalam phone aku since I'm a person who take selfies and candids a lot via a smartphone. 😩😫It waste a lot of battery if you piled up a few apps and your battery won't last, also your data usage may have eaten blindly. Yang penting, my phone boleh pakai waze (related to work sometimes), whasapp, other socmed apps, camera and that's all. This is my main priority of using my phone as I honestly hate many apps that carry heavy capacity which is a total waste if the app is no longer use. 

Dulu, I fancy phone covers and I will buy crazy patterns that fit my smartphone, but now is not a priority anymore. I switch to minimalist and simple covers and as long as it protect my smartphone from getting scratch or liquid spills. Another thing I am dumbfounded when I see gadget stores sell screen protectors for RM99++ and it could be more than RM100++. GILA KE! My screen protector only cost RM15 for the clear version instead of the matte one which is a bit blurry. On the second thought, I wonder how much does it cost for a tablet cover in today's market price? Should I try Shopee? 😐 Is weird that some shops that I went didn't sell Samsung S6 Lite covers and it was hard to find. I almost bought this morning but too bad the cover did not match the tablet well. Is S6 Lite popular tablet? LOL...

I like Apple products too, but not the phone because some apps aren't free like Android. 😟 Call me lame or whatever but I still think Android is the best. Maybe in the future I may invest Apple products? Who knows. πŸ˜‹

About what I have been doing lately...I'm currently fasting as usual, just didn't eat much carbs (Sometimes crave for heavy delights). Ohh well. guilty pleasure....πŸ˜‚ I'm doing good so far. Alhamdullilah....My diet changed and mom make me eat quinoa to replace with white rice with other side dishes. Mel has been blended juice for a while and we all have been sipping it for dinner. Feeling clean in my digestive system and my diet is different than before. I can' finish my carbs and ate more fibre and proteins. Drink more water and less on sugary meals. But, I did not do any workout at all as I was too lazy. But this doesn't mean I give up easily. I have my family's daily advice about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and always stay positive. I'm grateful enough for what I have at the moment. 

I know being on-hiatus (still blogging just less on Instagram and other socmed because I don't feel like post anything at the moment) is too long, but I actually enjoy it. Just a little self-care moment I've been doing privately. 

Remember this blog is about travel, food, my photography, beauty and certain things I want to write. That's all. 

Anyway, have you ladies and gentleman been shopping for new raya clothes? Ever since last week, the mall like every mall could have been flooded with people everywhere. During open feast and during baju raya hunting. The crowd is like CRAZY. With the hot weather, I don't feel like going out. But I have to because running errands and stuff. Sometimes I don't even have my time on weekends so all I do is doze off if I have the chance. Which is pretty good for me because I like to taking short 1-2 hours nap before dinner. Ok bye...

Btw the current news I read:

1) Kri Nanggala Indonesia Submarine sunk - eternal patrol (May all the soul of the sailors rest in peace)

2) A male teacher, male cop and male student thinks rape threads is a joke? (WTF??)

3) RM50K summons to a burger stall man, sate man and a mini market man. 

4) Last record of Covid-19 in Malaysia is 3K cases.

5) India is suffering from lack of oxygen supply, second highest Covid-19 cases worldwide.


Why are there so many things happen recently???πŸ˜•





Comments