COVID-19 VACCINE - What you need to know

 

 This content of my post does not constitute any medical advice. (I'm not a doctor.)

As I'm sharing this, it is important to know what do we need to know about the vaccine from genuine resources of clinical research.

My country is currently providing vaccine registration and injection process for the time being and like all of us are waiting to observe the response and feedback after the jab. I will be getting my jab asap and will be posting my experience here once is done, InsyaAllah.

Since everyone is talking about "AstraZaneca" vaccine...Please do read more at #astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-need-to-know?

Just so you know...The WHO Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (SAGE) has issued interim recommendations for the use of Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine (AZD1222).




Comments