WHY THE NO RESPONSE AND NO UPDATES



Current news received or shall I say happened before CNY:

1. Fiza from Finance is leaving one day before CNY Eve. (Was informed last minute. πŸ˜‘)

2. Quah from Technical is leaving to Singapore. (His lover is there. Awww!)

3. Yan's banana fell off after peeling out the banana skin. (Me and Anis Laugh die me.πŸ˜†)

4. Cleaning session on the last day leading me to re-design my personal space. (Still thinking.πŸ’­)

5. Planting with Sin Yan because she is officially poisoned by how amazing and calm to plant greenery in your own garden. πŸŒ±πŸ€ (FYI, I don't know which kedai jual pokok-pokok comel.😩)

6. Still don't understand why people remained silent after received news and no update. 😠

Honestly speaking, this being silent thing has got my nerves wrecking. I mean I do understand there are boundaries about telling things and whether decide to reveal or not to reveal depends on the situation. But, SOME THINGS ARE NOT MEANT TO HIDE UNDER YOUR HAT if is important to your peeps. Ironically, that you were once close to that person and you remained silent after you have decided to going on with your plans. Is not like that person will reveal your plan publicly to others. Knowing your story back way then, that person is empathise with your current situation because she/he can feel you. If you thinking of hiding it behind their back and giving last minute notice, isn't this mean you're testing the trust between the person and you? 😢 I respect people with their private stories, but is up to you to think how trustworthy that person is. You know even me, I loath gossips especially netizens and in workplace. 😠😀These are the common reason why there are many misunderstandings occured and you'll may end up as the black sheep in the end. There is a reason why I choose my circle regardless the size is, because I believe that the more you close with the person, the more true colours they reveal and that is when how you justify the character of their personality. Having a small circle in workplace won't harm me much and only to get to know with the right person you can communicate to. The utmost is to feel incredibly comfortable by being yourself as you and also receiving lots of life advices and encouragement. (My aim this year for CNY has failed so I am aiming for Raya on the next time being.πŸ’ͺ) On the second thought, never buy a gift randomly to get close to the people thinking that she/he is close to you. (You'll never know what will happen when there might have use that chance to take advantages.) Please be careful with your current social circle my dear. 

Btw, I am fine doing here and won't mind if this happen. This is never a ranting but, expressing the feeling of real life social circle.

                               




Comments