WHAT THIS COURIER DID TO ME ON CNY DAY 1



Calm down. Is not a big issue...But from a small one turn into a big one. (which is a big deal to me) And I don't know if the customer service ever bother about what happen to their clients?😒

A few weeks a go, I bought a black skirt online. Saja nak try because I haven't had any skirt in my closet and basically I'm a jeans person. Pants person. The reason I don't wear skirt is because of our "kaki kang-kang" when we sit and I felt insecure whenever my legs are exposed in public. (I don't have beautiful legs but at least I prefer to wear pants to cover the fugly-ness.)

I know I'm a late-boomer or less lightly to get interest on some pretty things and those who I think are not necessarily require my needs of usage, I just 'nuh-uh'.  

So this happen...

Every 2 days, I followed up my delivery status to check on the delivery process. (My mood was good, because I can't wait to try the skirt even is from Lazada je.) I'm bit excited even just a small purchase because every penny counts. Can you see how I value what I buy even it cost little? RM0.20 also I care ok.

It was a hot day, the same temperature like on the day of CNY Eve, I was not in a mood of dressing up with zits on forehead one by one pops up, I definitely need ice to cool them down. The tiny red dirts on my skin living up whenever I scratched slowly turn into temporarily rashes. I hate this feeling. I hate feeling too dry up when the sun is too hot to handle. 😪 😩

Siting on my room desk while binge watching Suits (Still at Season 1), randomly thought of my shopee parcel, the black skirt that I plan to wear whenever is ready. So, I logged in my Lazada account and take a look at the delivery status. It was on 11.02.2021 (CNY Eve) and it stated that my parcel was delivered. No calls from the delivery neither from the guard house either. Okay, is weird but sometimes it works that way I understand. But one thing that make me feel weird is that, I saw a photo uploaded in my POD (PROOF-OF DELIVERY) update. A photo of a front house with the gate except that it was not my house and my gate. WHAT! 😱

Are you saying that you delivered to the wrong house? Despite it has been delivered? That's not my house btw. SHIT I START TO GANJEONG LIAO. My house area is huge, friendly neighbourhood but what house and which street has my parcel delivered to? 😰

With this kind of situation, I believed it was delivered to the wrong house as I was not informed by the courier that my parcel has been delivered. Scary shit. Ok. 

So, I panic a little, sweat indeed because I was trying to brainstorming which street I should start to find the house. Before that, I zoom in the photo to see clearly and decided to drove around the neighbour hood to look for the house. (Takut-takut our parcel is wrongly delivered kan..) I'm not a damsel in distress and I prefer to solve with the help of a few people of course. I have no choice but to leave the stone un-turn to claim my parcel back for good. 😤

A few rounds I go with Mel seating at the passenger seat, I finally found the house. Exactly is what I saw in my Lazada update. The photo may be blurred but I have good eyes to recognise things. Don't play with me honestly. I get things serious when I am unhappy. So,  I immediately asked politely to the house owner if they had received my parcel. They actually received their parcels on 11.02.2021 (which is the same date my parcel is delivered). Both of them (Husband and Wife) paused at me 😐 💬 and said they did not received any of mine except theirs. Weird. How come the photo is their house but still no parcel? So, I apologise for the inconvenience caused and drove back home without a solution. Nearly decided to refund due to parcel loss. But, I hesitated, immediately decided to double check my car porch, house gate area, who knows they put on top of our mail box ke. Eh, mailbox?! 

Mel: Jie, why not you check the mail box?😯

Me: Ya hor! 😲

Mel: I check for you lah....(A few seconds later...) EHHH NAAAH! 😏😎

Me:😌😱 OHHHHHHH I didn't think about that! AIYAAA!

Tadaaaa...

I finally found my parcel in my mailbox. OMG Why lah the courier confused me with a photo of other people's house. As far as I know, it is a norm practice for courier drivers to ring the number to the customer's house before delivery. With this way, it would be easier to settle the delivery safely and correctly. Even you are not at home, you can ask help from your next door neighbour to help receive your parcel. If rain heavily pours down then your parcel is soaked wet which is an unsatisfying feeling when you reach home from work. Who likes it wet wet ? (I sound so wrong here...pfft 😆 ) RIGHT.

Although not all couriers practice this way, but upload a pod of the wrong house photo caused me troublesome enough to drove out around the neighbourhood just to claim my parcel. WHICH IS A WASTE OF MY TIME.😠 Last but not least, it's embarrassing to found out my parcel is actually in my mailbox for the whole fukin time being.😑 (While, I tengah terhengeh-hegeh mencari parcel yang hilang tu, seolah macam mencari harta karun dari One Piece.)  I felt sorry for troubling the house owner husband and wife in their 50's, as well as I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to both of them and me.

Just curious, why on earth you upload a photo of other people's house as an update of POD for your record as you may confused your customer that their parcel may have wrongly delivered? 😦

Lesson learn: Check your mail box first, then your house gate, your car porch area baru settle your problem.

Just because of a parcel. OMG...! And finally call it a day.

END

Comments