Public Holiday on Thaipusam

Momo and Oyen, the reason why I failed my slow jog this morning. #facepalm These two kids stalked behind my back while I almost heading to the next street until I found suspicious of two kitties run off in front of me, leading a 15 minutes paused.  Again, I woke up randomly dress in pyjamas (not the onesie type but XL size long sleeve is definitely comfy!) Heading down staircase towards the main door and inform the elders that I'm heading for a slow walk.

Putting up my ear buds and turned on BTS's music, enjoying their old albums while strolling again the same street I have been there last week. Although is not an actual plan, but somehow it come spontaneously and tranquil. I love the cold breeze air swift around my face with freshness. A few stray cats on each street approached bugs and next door cats. One of them bonding while playing together across the road as car drove by at each hour or maybe minutes. I walked passed by a signboard with sentences mentioned about cycling. I wish to cycle because I think it's a good thing for the joint. Cycling helps to improved joint mobility, increased muscle strength and flexibility, increased cardiovascular fitness and a lot lah the benefits. Although I might pass the treadmill once a while, but cycling is kind of fun too. Oh how I wish the pandemic is gone for sure so I can do more outdoors again. I'll start with two wheels and then the rest I might looking for groups to dive in. Also, I do missed the pool. Swimming Pool, yes I was a former swimmer. #funfact about Tasya. 😛 I missed so many things I want to do outdoors, even stay at home is a daily norm since the lockdown. Kind of regret for not able to do outdoors during my youth and is all about the examinations, mid-terms and quizzes. All that really pays off of what I am doing right now even I'm not in the same field. But, I take this positivity to gain more what I can and to continue my journey seeking for more. It was never enough and you will fight until the end. 

Today is Thaipusam, and also is running errands day, unexpected but clearly I'm drained and dead on my feet. But still, I can't sleep or even taking a short nap. Not even once, so tonight I'm might be hit the sack around like 10pm because we are working on Friday. OKAAAY. 

Fyi, I once mentioned to myself that I will avoid ice-blended beverage but not today. Guess I caught myself in a lie that I can't seem denying it. I drove to McD's, walked in with 3 Ice-Blended, 6 pcs of nuggets and a medium size fries for the fam. I like snacks on a hot day like today. (The sun seems brighter than it use to be but, it melts my makeup if I put on.) Another spontaneously ideal of snacks on brunch hour. Mom's prep for Chicken Rice on that time being....I need to learn from my golden hand.

Chinese New Year is coming soon, but I don't feel like celebrating it since we are still in lockdown period. For the sake of our safety, I feel that is better to still stay at home. (Even online shopping sucks because baju susah nak agak-agak the size and the quality and product's authentication.) Not all online shopping benefits, but is better still to go to the outlet to give a test, since its some are tangible product. And never do installment especially mobile, computer and gadgets or even fashion. It's way too risky as you might forget that you need to pay that when you have other heavy commitment to taking care off. 

This is super random post about how I feel today. LOL

Until then...









Comments