DAVE'S DELI 2021

 


Dave's Deli Grilled Chicken at Subang Parade.

Sorry, I don't have the rest of the photos as I am super starving after woke up at 10am-ish. (And the thing is I dressed up today because I feel like I wanted to.) 

Promised fam for a family meal together, so we switched to lunch instead of dinner due to the current Covid-19 cases in Selangor. We honestly preferred to takeaway but because is been a while at home we should at least walk out to see things right. But not too often lah...After reach home, everyone should straightaway take a quick warm shower for hygiene purpose. Wash your hands, legs and go and take a bath! This is the new norm now and so many things has changed since the existing of Covid-19.

During Christmas Eve:

I make myself a hot chocolate accompany with marshmallows. (I wonder if any beverage shops sell this? Normally they only has hot chocolate in it.) While watching a few youtube channels, I spend my time away from soc med because I was trying to focus on my recent books that I had purchased earlier. It was't a plan to avoid soc med, but I did it without thinking and just sit on my desk reading Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist more to 5 pages a day. (Actually, I just spend 1 month away from soc med and I've felt much better than I used to be.) Within a week, I finished the whole book and also take a good glance at Richard Templar's and Yasmin Mogahed's. This book gave me a lot of mixed feelings and also good vibes about life. I have shared some of my favourite sentences from the book from my previous post and I did not regret buying this book at all. And now...I'll be continue my next book-worming session, Robert Kuok's Memoir and Mockingjay. I just love to read lately and journaling here at my only blog. Hee. :) I don't view this a long-term but I seriously prefer to have my own getaway moments for a while and to focus what I need to and what I am up to. 

Anyway, I know is already new year 2021 but is kind of nothing much year to me because what I care about is to make sure Covid-19 is gone and our body health. I know that...I have been a bit lazy lately and I refused to work out (Lazy ass Tasya!) because of weird constant Western / Sugary cravings. (Been watching cooking channels like; Susie Hu, 子时当归, Ji-Hyun and Plan D, even Netflix's Final Table...FUCK). Hey, don't judge ya. I am not fat as you think. BTW, too skinny sucks to the core. At least some fats at certain part of your body won't hurt you am I right? Rather fit and steady....I am just myself and I know how to take care of my personal well-being. So, do not worry! ^^








Comments