Chiew Ee's Officially 28.

 


Happy Birthday Koh Chiew Ee! 

A mini celebration with the 3 ladies. Me, Sin Yan and Chiew Ee ordered Mc Donald's Prosperity Burger medium set for Chiew Ee's birthday lunch. I bought doughnuts one day before her birthday at Central Plaza ICity. It was kinda scary to go there alone in the evening since we are still in lockdown period.  Luckily all things went smooth and fulfilled our tummy. Once a while, we took a break from our diet restriction (Not too strict, is just a good practice for personal health. Is normal lahhh aiyo..) and ordered fats to indulged them happily.  


This photo above is for Chiew Ee 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: On the other hand, is just something happened on the same time being....Not ranting on this but.....  I just need to spill out as an advice in your social circle. Is true, as you grow, your social circle will lessen. FYI, Is not like I never try, but at least I try to do myself a favour and I did my part. 😉 If you are not interested, then just reply immediately. Don't leave someone hanging after an invitation. Senang kan? Who likes to wait? HELL NO. Jangan kata aku tak ajak ya....#YKWYA


Comments