THE ONE WITH 50% AGLIO OLIO (MIX VEGE SPAGHETTI) AND SORU STATION

 



Home-cooked by Yours Truly.
Please Take Note: Always remember to check your fridge and pantry before you start cooking. Otherwise you'll end up like me (TBH, I'm not always like that). 
 Having thoughts of Aglio Olio, but end up with mix vege instead. 
No shrimps and parsley. *sigh
Substitution: Shiitake Mushroom, Broccolis, Carrots and Tomatoes.
Please save up the spaghetti water, it helps to enhance the flavour and hydrate 
the spaghetti while cooking.
Spices & Condiments : Mix Herb and Parmesan Cheese Powder


Breakfast by Yours Truly.




All the 3 photos above are from Soru Station. Please check out their Facebook page!


Chinese Tea after a huge meal. (I need an infuser, or else I'll be like "Yeah, I'm drinking leaves.")



Comments