A SIMPLE HAIR-PAMPER DAY ON SEPTEMBER 2020




The green curry rice is good, but is too oily. 


Mel's breakfast plate. I did not took mine because is a wrap.


Finally we are here!



With Ms. Kim. ^^





Location: Somewhere in KL 
(I forgot the restaurant name, but we wait like half and hour because fully booked.) ,
 COCODRY WASH BLOW BAR.
Top: PADINI
Hand bag: Charles and Keith

Best of all, I've met the owner of COCODRY! 
LOVE HER ENTREPRENEURSHIP JOURNEY HONESTLY.
I brought my mom and sis to pamper their hair on my birthday month
 and we all love their hair service!
 Bought myself a hair mask too because they only use natural products. 
It's so important to take a good care of your lovely hair and you don't want to look
fugly. Fresh and healthy hair give everyone self confidence.  
Do check out more at their website cocodry



 

Comments