NIGHT DIN DIN WITH BANANA GENERAL






Location: Aeon Shah Alam

Restaurant: Vivo

Others: Kaison

 

Another night dinner with my bestie Vivien! We had a talk about boys and our current issues.        (Is normal that we talk about relationship and work stories.) Vi as well as my younger sis, Mel said is time for me to take that step and also I should go and grab the chance by now. I don't know if I can or manage it but since it feels like I should. So, I just give it a try.

 

Even the little things need effort.

 

Is either you make a move or…not.

 

Taking a long break from dramatic episodes is good as you have time to rejuvenate and relax your mind. Not thinking into a lot of things but learning back from the flashbacks. Behind every shipwreck, there is a hidden wisdom that holds the key to a successful journey.

 

Never dwell yourself in continuous episodes of depression or sadness. Even an elephant can die in depression!

 

Switch it with your passion instead. Whether is art, music or dancing, reading…anything that give you calmness.

 

I have found mine and proud of it. Not a big deal to blog about it because this platform is only for  photography, fun and leisure moments only.

 

At this hour, I am waiting to complete my new hobby and can’t wait to share it here.

 

Stay tune!





 

Comments