Pavillion with Le Vivien





And here is yours truly. Happy with her sunglasses on.


dUCK in Watson drugstore


Her birthday present: She just got dUCked. 


My favourite city to explore. 

Yesterday, we went to Pavillion by LRT and it was an amazing ride (chill, it’s just a train.). I didn’t expected to go somewhere a little bit far that almost took 45 minutes to reach a city. KL traffics are CRAZY.

We called our Sundate as a day to release our negative thoughts and the ugly vibes, away from work, away from the pain within our hearts. Actually, we should learn to love ourselves more. If we do that, we won’t be thinking like we are some dust that living in a bin right? (Ok, I think I may have bring out the flavour too much.) 

Anyhow, it’s a perfect day to explore the mall. The “happening mall” ? The….Mall where they catered upper class and middle class. TBH (To be honest), I prefer to go to a park. You know like outdoors where we can see people being themselves, watching kids flying the kites, couples slow-walks and enjoy the view, Elders spending time with their grand-children picnic and walking out with their pets to enjoy the air. I love this kind of “happening”… But…too bad, there are so many malls here. Just be grateful that we still have trees.

We have our lunch in the food court; dinner at Subway (Shwarma with Evian water is a nono!) , explored KLCC a little and then all the way to Pavillion: Parkson Elite, Star Hill Gallery, Farenheit, a few makeup shops, Watson (of course, I need to see dUCk Cosmetic), Padini, H&M, Forever 21 and more.

One more thing, can you believe that NYX and SLEEK are no longer in Sephora outlet?! We need to go to their own “shop” to buy their products, which is suck to the core. I love these brands and they’re officially gone in Sephora. SAD AF. Please restore Butter Gloss! I need it desperately…

We ended our day with a simple sandwich dinner and 2 Sundae cones from McDonalds. It was perfect for us to spend quality time! I am grateful and blessed to have my best friend here with me.

Stay Tune…. 




Comments