Looking For A New Attire





Today, I decided to take my time thinking what to wear for the upcoming company’s Anniversary Dinner 2019. It was a big thing, so I should look nice on that day. But, I sometimes can be a bit exaggerate the whole thing up. As a goal-achiever, you should plan nicely by thinking what colour and attire you should wear for this time. I’m thinking of a colour that looks like a vampire with a calm tone. Also…simple and glittery. Honestly, today’s evening dress are all about “flowers and leaves”.

Summer theme?! But, it can’t be forever right? Even a dress with white laces look like…ahma…Depends on the pattern/designs. Nowadays, I don’t see a single full messy glitter dresses, metallic dresses…=( All gone…Actually, these dresses should be still selling in the market. People like my age are still looking for glittery dress for their night events. You know like Gala Dinner? Annual Dinner? Prom Nights? (I pity you kids…)I mean, all the dresses costed about RM100+ now and it was so damn hard to find at least between RM80-RM99…Mahal sial.

I like glitter dresses at the moment, because it makes you feel like a princess attending a ball.
Soft Pink is also my thing right now, I mean it looks good with palazzo pants and evening dresses. I saw Kak Sarah Sapphire pakai baju tema pink in one of her intragram ig’s. You always look good girl! Come to think of it, I did wear one to a makeup event. YESSSS….


Suddenly I remembered that I used to have a few purple dresses for several occasions. And I see that this is a huge problem. That time, I was 16 and owned 1 colour with a few different dress patterns. How pathetic, I should have own other than that 1 colour I adored. Do you remember when we were 16, we have prom dates and our first time putting on makeup is like hell noob? My eyeshadow is not pigmented (I’ve only discovered pigmented until I was 18.),not properly blended, thick powder consistency and fade colour annoying glitters. Rejected eyeliners and eyebrows, thought that was not so important. Wear my glasses on and a glitter pink lip gloss will do. Hair done by the salon with a 1.5 inch black heels. (Which I think is lame as well…I am scared of slipping down if I wear high 5 inch heels.)

Ok, too much for my dressing up experiences. A good lesson to learnt actually and I am proud that I achieved my “Traditional Theme” for 2018’s Annual Dinner. A great memory for yours-truly. ^.^


As far as I know, I won’t  reveal my current dress code for the Anniversary Dinner 2019 theme. But, I’m sure I’ll be putting on a colour that I never have before.



Stay Tune for more!





































Comments