Summary of Mid-May and June 2019

The idea of dining out on fasting month is not one kind of day.
But worth the wait. (They said no booking.)
Which is why... 

The so-called 1 day munching the same Raya recipe.
Happy girl.




Boat Noodle at Aeon Shah Alam...Late dinner with the B.
(Not feeling like eating, coz diet mood...)

Little kid trying to take over my leg. 
at N9, kampung at neighbour house...

Momo's miniature lego kit?
(why not? - was trying to look for a new hobby...)



They even published their own novel? Serious?
(I should have Black Panther, but hopefully it still there for my next visit..)


Girl, where can I get this? But I just found out it was custom made.
So too bad. It was crafted by a jewelry bead-maker.
Awesome skill she developed!


I was accidentally scratched by Momo.
My fault, as her arms is accidentally stuck at the cage.
She sort of mess up the whole thing but is still her owner's fault.
Sorry, Momo...I'm so sorry.


Comments