Eid Mubarak Everyone! 2019


So, Ramadhan month has come to an end and in less than 9 hours we are going to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

I wish nothing but to deeply apologise to people whom I have hurt once in the past events. I am sorry for being not a good person and if I have ever did, I am truly sorry once again and I hope we can build a better friendship in the future.

The second thing is, I am honestly grateful of what I have at the moment and blessed to have experienced this psycho-merry-go-round ride, blessed to have myself going through the inconveniences and so on.  That’s all from me.


Hereby, I wish my friends and family a blessed Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir and Batin. Seeing forgiveness for any wrong doings and seeking the mercy and blessing from the Almighty to make post Ramadan a success



Comments