Sore Her Bloody Dry Throat











I feel I'm letting myself down when I'm sick. (Typical me...pfft, nah....it's just a sore throat)



I was so eager to attend a free session about the most topic of all time, until I was found fighting off a bug. My throat doesn’t go well on that Wednesday. (Luckily it was cancelled)

It took me about few hours to realize how did I get this sore throat until I lost my voice. Back then, I was thinking of fast food or curry, but…I finally noticed that heat underneath my throat was actually from the milo I drank on the same day during lunch period.

I wasn’t bother to have milo at that time, and plus the water I brewed with was soooo hot. Literally it could burn your tongue which I didn’t. I just drank slowly with my chocolate peanut butter + bread.


And that how unfortunate my day goes....

Medicine from the clinic works, but like a turtle. It took me atleast 1 week plus to recover my sore throat. Warm water, honey, apple cider, clear soup, porridge are my consumption for that particular period. Hair was a mess, Watery eyes, face was pale + body ache. (I took long naps on my medical leave and still feel restless.) It sucks to be sick!

Anyway, what could you do if you’re at your weak point. Basically just shut down almost everything except pillows, blankets, 2 bottle waters beside your bed, silent mode your phone, pray to yourself for a fast recovery, think positively and don’t lowdown yourself.

It sounds like meh. But, this is part of the way to feel better.



I just had to screenshot these! Love those sayings/quotes are my thing in motivation


A little reminder of daily routine. (Although we have cheat days....xD....)

Being sick is not a big deal…but being not productive it is!

Fasting month is coming soon! I can’t wait to venture new raya collections and more.

















Comments