Goose the Cat from Captain Marvel 2019


Organic Egg Benedicts with Beef Cheeks

My Latte






My cousin, Yan. =)


Goose, the star of the movie! 

A day with cousin Yan was as what I expected, as I truly enjoy her company on a typical sunny day.

I arrived late as my petrol tank hit 2 bars and rushing to her place. Then, I hopped in and she take the wheel, heading to a hipster café; Common Man Coffee Roaster. We arrived on peak hours breakfast/brunch session and we saw the tables is already full of people. (Not all, but some tables, Thank God.)

As we stepped in and observe the large space, I was delightful and awed with the seating arrangement. The interior of the building installed with light wooden furnishing, featured by gold-yellowish dim lighting. I’m in love with the beautiful ambience, the interior design of the dining areas, the table setting, the bar (just like one in American movies), the friendly & attentive waiters/waitress. Fyi, they wore flower shirts on that day, which is something unique. CMCR is well known for everyday brunch menu ie; egg benedicts, croissant, coffee latte, burgers, sandwich, salads. They serve from lunch to late high-tea and dinner.  

There is one thing I like about brunch menu; scramble eggs, steaky beef, smoked chicken sausage, steam herbal tomato, wild mushrooms, whole meal bread and butter. With all these in a huge plate, the portion was definitely good enough to satisfy one’s tummy. A bottle of plain water is complimentary these days in hipster’s café. Both of us have a wonderful moment enjoying our brunch. (I have my latte and Organic Benedict Eggs with Beef Cheeks), while Yan have a l plate of croissant with the same veges as the image above and a light latte.  

At 1pm, we watched  “Captain Marvel” movie and ordered 2 bottles of water. (I stop my snacks cravings as I want to keep myself being healthy.) Yan booked us a couple seat, because she felt more comfortable to have more spaces. We girls watch movies cross-legs while hugging blankets at home. The entire movie was a bit confusing at first, but later is quite…ok. The spirit of a young heroin is there. Woman Power! And the cat as well….xD Goose; is a female feline. A Flerkern (Alien species) in a female feline that meowing in every scene of the movie. You may want to know how Fury lost his left eye.

So many things I left behind Marvel movies, and I can only remember the last movie is the Civil War. Captain Marvel was a good movie and basically, Goose (The cat) is the main star of this movie. Without her, the movie is nothing. The reason why I choose this movie because of Goose, not Captain Marvel.

Before going back, we spend a few minutes  touring in Book Xcess BookStore and Pattern retail shop. And that’s how our Saturday ends. Blessed day to have! (Syukur Alhamdulillah) 

I can't wait to watch the final Marvel Comics movie, Avengers: End Game in end of April 2019! 


Movies: Captain Marvel
Mall: Starling Mall Damansara Utama PJ
Café: Common Man Coffee Roasters
A-G-1, New Podium, Plaza Vads, No.1, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel : +603-7731-7095


Operating hours : Sun- Thursday – 8.00am to 6.30pm ; Fri-Saturday – 8.00am-10.30pm

Comments