January 2019


Since December 2018, I have been spending time away from netflix (can't 100% focus because I was trying to getting back on track the workout mode.)  and reading deep quotes for motivation. In a few times, I've stumbled upon lots of skincare reviews and recently trying to adapt the back to work attitude. (The back to work attitude, is referring to kindly and regularly perform the skincare routine as well as the daily makeup routine.)  Is really hard to look for the right moment to have yourself achieve a goal. and One of it was to makeup daily and rest my skin on weekends.

If you want to have a positive attitude, you gotta start work on your face and body diet. Excuse the last year 2018 laziness, because I was 100% demotivated. Never forget to consume fruits for vitamins and fibre from vegetables. You need potassium from banana and a little acid chemical from lemon to cleanse or detoxify your body. Drink more water per day, because your body needs energy and brain power to focus, concentrate and stay alert.

Double Cheese Burger by Sixty Bites.
This trip was inspired by KL Foodie, a community shares good food in KL areas.
Our second destination right after the satay in KL.
This place was located at TTDI Subang.



Momo being playful at the moment, while waiting for everyone to come back.


After 7 years, my first attempt of fake eye-lashes for fun. It doesn't look original to me,
because the lashes are old and I wear it for fun only (lepastu, I buang sebab terlalu lama okay.)



Giving you lots of love and support.

Comments