The Ship, Petaling Jaya 2018

I took a long walk heading to the location I supposed to reach and found myself worth it,
because I was sweating (on diet mood here.)

Momo's on cat-crack.

My unusual diet lunch on this week.
Loving my hot Nes-Lo.

A couple of hand-mades by a charity.

Here's is my so-called selfie on the way for din-din at The Ship. I love the fact it was black and white.



Pretty much episodes for this week huh? FYI, the steak (as image shown above) is damn salty! And there goes my couple times of water intake after every bite of it. But still, Victoria Station's the best, except the food portion is smaller compared to The Ship; price is competitive and reasonable (I hope they can reduce the level of saltiness to avoid their customers away from dehydration). Big portion but Salty! Don't blamed me for the terrible photo quality. It was the lighting problem here.

Comments