Happy Diwali 2018



I have my little festive of mine for a day on the night of Diwali Eve. (Oh no! I did not put that today, but it was few months a go before CNY 2018.) This modern piece was taken on the Annual Dinner Event Year 2018. The fire-gold like makeup goes well with my bright red dress, hence the earrings and my shining bangles. It was a great day ahead as I could remember, sitting with friends, taking candids on Annual Dinner night while enjoy the feast. My favourite part of this piece is the patterns designs of the dress and the accessories. 

I went to different shops just to pick out the earrings and bangles as I look for something "simple and modern".  Although it took half an hour to choose, I never felt better to spend a day shopping for a new outfit for the occasion. This earring is the best for my dress and I would definitely going there again. There's a busy town playing Tamil song across the street - Little India Street, Klang. The street is flood with cars, road side Indian snacks, knick-knacks, dresses, barbers, restaurants and more. Therefore, I wish to come again sometime. And this time, definitely with my camera!

Wishing to all Indians across the globe - Happy Diwali!


Comments