September Short Getaway 2018





The recent short-getaway; another last minute plan although the original plan is supposed to be  Bali, Indonesia. (We changed plan due to the recent earthquake news in Lombok.) At least, I enjoyed the cold weather and the sight-seeing activities in this short-trip.

There are several things need to considered when we book a stay-cation. Whether Airbnb, Small Hotel, Luxury Hotel, Homestay, Rental Apartment.

The first few things to taking care of:
1.     Pet Hotel (Where would your pet go when you plan for travelling?)
2.     Small Bottles (Hair Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Lotion)
3.     Snacks (Maggie Cup, Biscuits, Coffee/Tea sachets.)
4.     Recycle Undergarments (There’re helpful and you can get them at Daiso.)
5.     Long Sleeve Tops and Long Pants (Depends on the weather.)
6.     Makeup (You’ll look like a ghost if you only put on glasses.)
7.     Facial Mask (It’s good and one of your way for skin refreshing.)
8.     Glassess (Don’t 100% rely on your contact lens, it might irritate on one of the trip.)
9.     Camera (Such a waste…if you did not bring it! Candid photos are gold!)
10.  Slippers (A spare; if your sport shoes/heels break.)
11.  Small Pillow + Jacket (In every vehicle indeed.)
12.  Cash (Spend wisely on souvenirs, meals and gifts.)


Ladies and gentlemen, I am not kidding. You might think that travel is easy, but you need to sort out all of these and have a “cause and effect” thinking. Prepare for the worst or else you suffer for the rest of your trip. The things that I've listed above are important and is helpful enough to resolve any bad situation. 


This is my second time to Cameron’s so, not all I can remembered what I do as a kid. My first time was in my primary days, I was not aware about the places I have been and basically focuses on food. I was hungry as a horse, as I only care about food than anything. (Fat people problems.)

I chose the September week as my long leave in order to spend time with myself and my fam. I hate last minute plans because last minutes will ended up a missing toe. Is not like I can fulfilled my plan all the time, even I brainstorming what to bring. One time I was in a short-trip, I made a huge mistake for not taking my camera to capture the view and oh gosh, the view was breathtaking. (I can't remember when, but I'm deeply regretted.)  So, let's learn this not to repeat the same thing again when you plan on having fun.


By the end of the trip, I was blessed to have my love ones surrounded me during the long holidays.


Comments