Just Sunday


I went for a walk today and someone found me.

 Momo always gave me a grin whenever I call for grooming and medicine. 
Sighs. Girl, you haven’t poop for a week! - EAT/SLEEP/PLAY, a cat's life.



     Don't you think it feels like living in a Japanese urban residence?  - Nostalgic.



July month is coming to an end. I still can’t believe how time flies with just a blink of an eye. Take it back from 2 weeks ago, when everyone (especially boys) are shouting, cheering for the France team, FIFA WORLDCUP 2018 in Russia. However, I personally think that Croatia was really good during the match with France. Both are fighters, but France took the house cup right this time. Congratulations!


My recent accessory haul has grown into a huge collection. I can’t wait to share them on my next post. Stay tune!

Comments