Is All About The Hoops


My previous purchased at Paradigm Mall

The recent trend of hoops is everything to me. I believed that drop ball earrings and glass round ball are 2017's trend. Which is a year ago....WOW.

You can find a lot of insta ig's (blogger/influencer/) are putting all over with it, and it's crazy. 

Our current trend of wearing hoops earring had me totally hunt out for more. I used to hate hoops because it was too mainstream. In terms of colour and patterns, there're lack of of it. The old version hoops are made of plastics and I believe are design for allergies. But now, everyone's wearing it.

"Earrings take your ensemble to the next level while adding a personal touch that showcases your style." - I agree.

I love how different earrings that have the power to transform the look/feels that could make us go sharp/firm and wild. High confidence and high heels. (Ok maybe heels aren't my type. I'm a little higher than 5 feet.)

Hoops; envolved in the sixties, these statements are famous since then as they add the "retro effect" to the overall look. They perfectly compliment your jawline to well define your facial features.



Comments