Short Getaway on April 2018



Look at how delicious the doughnuts are. LIAR, it's sweetening.


My breakfast choice on Sunday morning.


My short-getaway was just in Malacca. A good choice to take a short break from reality. It was my own time being there without my devices and only talks and books. I still need extra days as my holiday, I want to be pampered for real good.

Stayed in a hotel booked via Agoda and pampered myself with good food, quality time and great company. After 1 hour plus being fat tummies, we walked around shops-to-shops wandering about the things they sell. Basically, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka is a typical mall with GM Klang concept. Their buy 4 free 1 and RM10 per goods are satisfactory. Not just that, but we managed to catch an eye on Korean fashion featuring their current style, earrings, junkies, accessories for wear outs.

I am a type of market that searching for something reasonable despite their quality.
Something worth with every penny spend.
In fashion jewelry, craftsmanship and value price are vital in creating your own fashion sense.
That's my theory of being a consumer.

On the other side of the corner shops, we witnessed Chanel and Mac there but did not went in. We chose to walk around and looking for goods stuff. Bought some snacks for midnight preparation and brewed hot tea. I've used my panda mask on Saturday night after dinner. Enjoyed myself so much and also would have crazy ideas to design my own hotel bathroom someday. Although it was just a mere 2 hours 30 minutes drive. Every penny/cents paid off.




Comments