Audacious Lily




I managed to enter (like finally) both of my feet to dUCK Cosmetic, Pavilion. I seriously love the interior designs of the shop. Minimalism, Modern and Trendy, I adore the colour purple because it was my favourite colour since I was a kid. 


My first purchase as soon as I enter the shop. It was so comfy and I able to spend some time to choose which Matte Decisions that suits me. (Fyi, I can't wear brown nude, but sharp velvet red suits me.)


I decided to give it a try on Audacious Lily because I love the sparkles on the matte. 
There are Lip gloss, Lip Stick and Eye Shadow too.




Audacious Lily Swatch
Review: The lipstick is not that sticky, A bit thick but it was hard to wash away. 
You need oil type make-up remover for mattes. Do not use H20 version but cotton oil-based is the best to remove your makeup. It won't hurt your face nor leaving red stain marks, eventually it wipes away everything within 1-2 minutes. Lastly, do apply face toner to erase the dirt after you wash your face. 


I'll come and drop by someday. Great Day ahead.




Comments