S.I.C.K.

"But why I can't just let my self under the weather for at least a day?" - Honey

"Because, you are healthy... You went for fitness program, you consumed home-cooks and controlling your diets..." - Bae

"I felt heavy lately... I have been swallowing a bowl of carbohydrates with loads of meat and rejected couples of vegetables...I drank ice and eat maggie... - Honey

"You should not ask for falling sick...ok? Please get some rest, it's pretty late. - Bae

"Alright then...Good night love". - Honey

"Good night to you love." - Bae



2 weeks ago, I was asking why my body is not like other human being. I thought I could fall sick easily, but my body's anti-body fought back, killing the early germs within my blood vessels. Some of my friends asked if I'm controlling myself from eating and I said no.

It's not about diet, but is about what food intake we had consume for our body. Precisely, I took light breakfast every morning, a bowl of oats with warm water, some scramble eggs and a cup of hot milo. That is enough for me for my morning responsibilities and some rice and eggs (small portion) for the noon's responsibilities. On the other hand, I see people ordered full portion of vermicelli with flour gravies that compliment their meals. Not crazy, but this is call "We are what we Eat", theory.

I have that theory; for example.

I would eat my Sundae Cone Vanilla together with French Fries for good, because this is me. 

This is , "I am what I eat".



So happen this week, I got myself under the weather - FINALLY. Look, I was praying to get rid of off my toxic waste within my body for a better light one. I need a break and escape through the cage at least a day. Who on earth pay more attention to that for 24 hours non stop?. I mean, daily grinds are daily grinds but not in a place called - crib.  You can just shout at me for inadequate undertakings, but not until that limit that could lead to anger. I'm a fuss, I admitted and I do for myself not just for public impression. Who cares? Do I need to make myself clear that in this world, there are billions of people breathing daily and passing through the hectic schedule that could have lead to -stress and mental illness. 

You could have just breath.

B.R.E.A.T.H.

For once in a while, I'd never ask for falling sick, but to get rid of my body's toxic waste for good.






Comments