B.L.O.O.M.I.N.G.






The Borink Post dot blogspot dot com. I don't even know why I name my first blog like this. Super mainstream and also lack of creativity. I put that name because I have no idea what my blog is going to be like. Funny? Boring. Maybe? Emmm...A sudden dismantle thought that questions my mind.




Just a typical Sunday again, but this time the rain drops ferociously until I have to step out and look for Momochan (midnight at 12am). Fortunately, she was right in front of my door, shivering and her fluffy wuffy fur covers with rainwater. She smirked with her heavy eyes, walk in casually and asking for her owner to held her like a baby. She did this all the time and return me with cat bites. Momochan is such a spoilt cat. She may be an OKU, but with her high spirit she can do whatever it wants and she denies to give up. Beware of this little neighbourhood cat. She's a bug/lizard killer. 

Recently, I came across a few things in my mind. I was trying to make the decision if should I continue this activity as a hobby or just a thing to block my mind off over stress. I am so eager to gain this insight of art. I use to think fashion is complicated, not until I discover photography.








Comments