9.0.T.H.

I'm sick of leftovers. 
Don't think of them as "leftovers" but as a "dinner reprise". 
This is how you want to come up with a blog entry. 
Ok, I believe this is such a bore.  (I saw this word in urban dictionary actually.)

I was with my relatives a few weeks ago, backpacking some little props, red eggs with emojis and giant logos to stick on the wall as layout for group photos. However, things goes the other way round. (Not upside down!)
First of all, the background of the wall is small and stuffed with Ancient Chinese decor. You know? Like the Lee Bai dynasty? What rubbish I've pour out lol. I was currently reading "String" from a Taiwan Author.  

But, lucky there was a tinny fat girl whom brought along her lens to capture this moment:


"壽" means longevity.


Ohh look! the 90's!


Red Eggs man, with Emojis man.


Lastly the menu of the day
(FYI, I was busy with my lens, there are 300++ of moments captured, so bear with me!)










Last but not least, 
Happy Birthday Grandma!

Comments