B.O.W.L.I.N.G.


Photo from Google Images.

This week's activity is bowling! Yup, bowling. Thank you for the theory of "bowling soup, bae."
(You know nothing, my readers. xD )

On Sunday, we went for bowling competition at 1 Utama. It was my first sport activity with my friends as it was held once in a blue moon. It was difficult for everyone to align their schedule to catch up in such activities. As for me, in sports, I am basically extrovert. I'm a swimmer (once a competitor), a badminton player, a futsal-player, a jogger, a biker (basically I ride my bike at times.), any outdoor sports I would love to involve with! BUT... I am not a fond of bowling but it was pretty fun when you play with your friends. It was a competition for this year, which is good choice that it held on Sunday. (But, I still prefer Saturday because you know. Sunday is much to "family quality time" day.)

Since female players are like so "sikit" nia, the male players basically take the lead. There are 15 teams (I guess...) divided and each consist of 2 male players with a female player. All of us hit 2 round within 1 hour and it was pretty fast and fun! The male players makes everyone's day by cheering and screaming out loud like mad people. Sneaky guys. This is what the guys do when they gather up. They bring out the mood to make the game more lively. Us girls were like just cool and calm with our ways. The game ends with slight round gold/silver/bronze medals and free vouchers worth of RM100-300. 

We have our lunch at the side of the corner next to the bowling counter, spend quality time with them friends and take a walk around the mall for 1-2 hours. One thing I like 1 Utama is that, the place is wide enough to explore. (I still miss Queensbay tho.) According to bae, he preferred Sunway Pyramid because it was pretty smooth and easy for car parking. Mind you, it was my first time here and I was an explorer since I move here. SO YEAH.


Breakfast
: Coconut Leaf Rice + Hot Tea + Appolo Cakes
Lunch: Rendang Chicken + Rice + Acar + Jelly + Orange Juices


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm shipping these on-screen couple again! I love their actings as they are more natural actors than
the newbies. LOL, I'm a Tracy Chu's supporter until now. In fact, I like Vincent Wong's acting style.
He and Tracy both have a good sense of humour in acting! Full of emotions and very natural.

BTW, spreading some love to this shop in QUEENSBAY MALL PENANG.



Photos are from Google Images.








Comments