M.A.K.E.U.P.


Excuse the Candy watermark, I don't have time to edit on my laptop.


 "Everyday Makeup Essentials".

1. Biore UV Perfect Milk (No photo)
-Use this as the base for the skin and  contains SPF 50++ protection.The coverage is lightweight and non-sticky. **Advice: I don't really use foundation (it suffocating the skin and not letting it breath, unless it contains SPF UV protection!)as I prefer to use Sunscreen for skin protection.


2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Press Powder
- Give a smooth texture after apply SPF sunscreen liquid. Oil-free and breathable, sets your makeup and blends seamlessly that leaves a finish at the right moment.

3. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- I apply this to shape my brows and to ensure the powder stays consistent within my brows. Blend with the eye brow brush  with the brush helps to maintain its consistency. Never miss an empty spot within your brows! **Advice: Preferable to use powder type since crayon type could leave a smudge under your brows.

4. IN2IT Eyebrow Pencil Liner
- Before the cake powder, I use the pencil liner to create the sharp lines of my brows. This creates a proportional lines that match your original eyebrows lines. Once done, use a blend brush to blend the colour. Pencil Liners is a good choice to style your brows.


5. NYX Eye Base (No photo)
- When I'm free, I'll apply the eye shadow to tone up my eyes. However, eye base is a must before eye shadow palette! Same as Eye Primer, just like our face before apply makeup. We need a base, which is a skin foundation and for eyes is the primer.


6. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
- Best choice for several occasions, I wear this to match with my tops and accessories. Simplicity, hence you need at least x3 Colors to blend your eye shadow. The most important thing to have for eye shadow palette is to have a few brushes for blending and applying colours. So, makeup brushes is a must! 

7. ST Elegant Makeup Highlight and Contour 
- Good suggestion for cheek contour! Affordable yet pigmented once apply. This palette includes Bronzer and Highlight! Contour your cheekbones makes you look like you losing a few pounds, so make it subtle and blend.


8. Silky Girl Lip Matte Junkies
- My top favourites are Vintage, Retro and Artsy.**Advisable to use lip balm (Aloe Vera) as base.

- For Silky Girl lipstick
Apply it gently on your lips. Ensure your lips are clean and moist. Do not apply when your lips are dry. To create more definition on your lips, apply lip liner that prolongs any colour of your lipstick.

9. Sephora Perfume Stick
- Although is small, but the scent is lovely. **Best aroma: Mango and Green Tea. Spray an "V" shape style in front of your top and apply some near your "pulse point" on your arms and dab it behind your ears.

10.  Makeup Setting Spray (No photo)
Once you finish, spray a few times of setting spray on your skin. It helps the makeup to last for several hours.









Comments