R.O.S.E. A.N.D. G.O.L.D.









(all photos from Google Image.)

Choosing a proper ear pairs, necklaces and bangles as your choice of accessories that could match your perfect outfit of the day. One of my obsession lately - Rose Gold underlying the meaning of "attractive aspects". With the presence of copper combined with yellow gold; a pinkish color of a metal is formed. Rose Gold and the normal Gold tones for accessories are the most popular options that accentuates every young ladies's outfit. Occasions such as wedding event, birthday celebration, gatherings, product launchings , dinner/ annual luncheon and etc. 

If I were to dress up, I'll put on a pure white top with skinny jeans; messy bun, au natural makeup (soft tone) ; hoops ear pairs, pendant type necklace and a rose gold bracelets to match my ootd.

Childhood Story:
When I was a kid, I was 6 years old, very young and observant. My mom gave me some numbers of rubber bands to attach the mini keychains to make it look like - drop earrings. I put them on my ears and pretend I have beautiful big earrings than other girls. I started to wear earrings when I was 4, but both of my ear holes conjoint. That was the last time I have my own D.I.Y. earrings. 


Anybody use this when you're a kid? If so, high five! 






Comments