P.E.T. F.I.E.S.T.A. 2.0.1.7.

Image result for Pet Fiesta  2017

If you are a fan of having pets? Then grab your pet and drive to Pet Fiesta! Located at Setia City Convention Centre in Setia Alam, KL. Visitors are invited to brought along their precious pet to try out new food supplies, toys, outfits, accessories and pet homes. They even have pet adoption booth; dog show competition, dog fan clubs, meeting new animals as pets and also food trucks for us human to digest when we are hungry!

Although is the first time for me to attend this convention, it was pretty alluring, having able to sightseeing; watching visitors with their pets walking around this "so-happening" environment. I have met some breeds of dog and I can tell Pomeranian, Chihuahua, Corgi, Pug, Akita, German Shepherd and Siberian Husky are the most popular species. Pomeranians are everywhere, in their pet bags, walking, barking like everywhere okay! While everbody busy walking their pets, I was there brushing and touching their adorable pet's fur. I can't resist the corgi and the Beagle. Gila Comel Sial.
There are a few dogs at their large sizes just like "Beethoven" movie. Yup I saw one and it was dozing.

I came to look for my stray's food, seeking for a good quality cat food for Momochan's consumption. Eventually, I did and also won some free samples and free pet gifts. It was a good day for us although it was just a normal Sunday.

We have a late lunch at Tuk Tuk Restaurant and indulged a vanilla ice-cream from McD's. I manage to purchase bake goods for mom and also looking at cute items. Seeking for inspiration in art. Currently, I'm doodling for fun but also trying to improve my art skills. (I am not train to be an otaku or cartoonist) But, I enjoyed learning by drawing them on webtoons.


Ok Bye.



Comments