S.H.O.O.T.I.N.G. S.T.A.R.S



Stars...What are they? Sparkling composed of dark material and dust, blinking like torchlight. Where do they come from? Galaxies, they are born within the universe - the Milky Way. There are madly beautiful, continuously to shine under the gloomy dark sky. Why they did this? To shine us human hearts up. To bring hope within us; to build our strength back in our harsh times.



Let me see. Where do I began? Well... I can't remember the reason why I love the "star" symbol that much. I believe this tale was written during my high school year. It was the final year for me and my fellow school besties. Everyone is excited about leaving high school, doing your own business and just being freedom for a while before the next move - college. Ok...

I was having my GCE, struggling to earn good fruits of"Apple" for a good future. Most of the time during class, I spend my time revising; practicing the papers I am not so good at it. On the other hand, my besties spend time sleeping in class, rotting in class till class ended. I am not saying they are not those inconsiderate human beings, but they are actually afraid of the GCE. One afternoon, it was a gloomy mid-day noon where everyone in class rotting till the bell rings. But before that happen, I stand up, heading to my girlfriend's place and stood at them with a smile. I told them that they must consider their grades for GCE, since it was the only hope to get themselves in college. One of them were stubborn; not motivated to even study; feeling hopeless in life. Wow, pretty much pessimistic!

I'm a person who dislike seeing people at their weakest part for doing something that is absolutely risky that could might ruin their life. I want people to be motivated. I dislike people with pessimistic thinking, bringing their mood down and disbelieve "hope". You will always have chances for yourself if you get the picture. I used to be that kind of negative thinking, believing that I won't able to kick the assess in GCE. Because this paper was fucking hard according to the senior- the ex-schoolers.


On top of that....

Honestly,between the scene of me trying to help some people here. I did thought of something that I expected. Why would you help them? When you know that these people are actually do have high hopes, worth fighting? I was dumbfounded when I realize my sophomore year in a lyceum (after GCE), down-heartening. I don't mind to talk about it because hey, I thought it was a best thing happened for me. The truth is, I struggled a lot, but hey I was able to go through with it. I am blessed to meet you guys. Peace and thank you.

 Image result for kim bok joo angry face gif



Back to the story.....
What I do to keep my besties awake? I started to motivated them by slowly giving slow talk of advices. These advices I began to pour out slowly to make sure they are aware of what are they doing that time. So, I sort of putting myself within them, blend in slowly and start a small tutorials and revised together. We discussed together, making sure everyone is on the topics. One of the way to at least passed the paper is to understand the basics.That is the only picture to let them to capture it, and they did. I was fascinated with the outcome, because I, as a bestie to them... Pushing them slowly to work things out. It was hard at first, but I managed to let them get the picture.

I got my alias as "Star"  of the group. We named ourselves according to the components of Galaxies. Star - brings hope, they do. The reason why they shine underneath the dark gloomy sky, is because they are the "Light of Hope". Stars blinking like diamonds and they never stop to shine.

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.- Harriet Tubma




7 Years later...

Two of my girlfriends tied the knot, the other two boys are busy with their career and love ones.


 It was a huge success. - Proud Star.

#blessed #swag 






Comments